A Bingo Knight
Description'A Bingo Knight' is the classic game of Bingo that is played with two computer-generated virtual players Sam and Kelly using virtual money. The Game includes a Bingo Caller, which actually speaks the bingo calls.
Goal - Win the game by earning more money through 6 winning stages.
Controls - Mouse Left Click only
How to play - Numbers would be called one by one from 1 to 90 randomly. You would be given a Ticket containing 15 numbers generated using Bingo ticket algorithm. Click the announced number on your ticket if present. If you finish any of the six winning stages (i.e. 'Quick Five', 'Corners', 'First Row', 'Middle Row', 'Last Row' or 'Full House'), click on the 'Bingo' button to claim the money.
1. Quick Five - Any five numbers on your ticket.
2. Corners - First and last numbers of 'First Row' and 'Last Row' on your ticket.
3. First Row - All the numbers of 'First Row' on your ticket.
4. Middle Row - All the numbers of 'Middle Row' on your ticket.
5. Last Row - All the numbers of 'Last Row' on your ticket.
6. Full House - All the numbers on your ticket.
©2021 TheLuckyNest.com - Contact Us